World Waldorf Children Summer Camp (Chengdu)
THEME: Bamboo & Farm
DATES: 7th July – 18th July 2018
LOCATION: HUAXI Farm, close to DuJiangYan，Sichuan Province
Foreign and Chinese children from 8 to 13 years old can participate in the camp.
(7 year olds will be allowed pending a discussion with parents first).
24th November 2017 – June 15th 2018
Early bird period:
November 24th 2017 – December 24th 2017
Full price period:
January 1st 2018 – June 15th 2018
11 day camp fee; pick-up from airport and railway station; accommodation; organic food/snacks; educational care 24/7; full safety and security measures of additional staff and both foreign and Chinese counselors; medical care; material costs; excursions; accident, health, and casualty insurance.
- Click the Apply button and then fill in the application form
- Transfer the full amount of camp fee and deposit to our bank account within 2 days after you fill in the application form
To ensure successful participation:
- Add names of participants in the remark section of your money transfer
- Add program’s name you are applying to your money transfer
Only when both the online application form and the full amount of camp fee transfer are completed, and you receive our confirmation email, your application is considered successful.
World Waldorf Camp provides pick up from Airport and Railway Station on the day which camp starts (7th July).
There will also be transportation organized for children to leave the camp to Airport and Railway Station on the day which camp is finished (18th July).
Please do inform us of your child’s train number or flight number after you have purchased tickets in order for our staff to keep track of numbers of children and to arrange their pick-up.
1) We recommend you book tickets that will arrive in Chengdu around the following times: on 7th July before 2:00 (The bus to the campsite will depart at 3:00 PM).
2) We recommend you book tickets that will depart from Chengdu around the following times: on 18th July after 2:00 (The bus to the station/airport will depart at 7:00 AM).
(Bus times might change)
Foreign counselors: Waldorf School teachers, parents, and Waldorf graduates, students from Europe, North America, and “Waldorf” countries worldwide.
Chinese counselors: Waldorf educated young adults from all parts of China (everyone took part in a special training for counselors).
|07:30 – 08:00||Waking up|
|08:00 – 09:00||Breakfast|
|09:00 – 10:00||Morning Circle|
|10:00 – 10:30||Room cleaning / laundry / shower time|
|10:30 – 12:00||1st activity|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch|
|13:00 – 14:30||Quiet time / free time / bathing time|
|14:30 – 16:00||Mixed group activity|
|16:00 – 17:30||2nd activity|
|17:30 – 18:00||Room cleaning / laundry / free time|
|18:00 – 19:00||Dinner|
|19:00 – 20:00||Evening Circle|
|20:00 – 21:00||Preparing to go to bed|
|21:00 – ……||Bedtime|